How long should we try to concieve before seeking help?

A healthy couple (between the ages of 29-33) has only a 20-25% chance of becoming pregnant during any given month. The chances are even lower among older couples.

If you are in your 20s or early 30s, doctors recommend waiting a full year before seeking help getting pregnant. It seems like an incredibly long time to wait, but it often takes this long for even the healthiest couples to conceive.

If you are a woman over the age of 35, experts recommend you see a reproductive endocrinologist if you haven’t become pregnant after trying for six months. A woman’s egg supply decreases over time, and that reduction picks up speed after 35.

I hope that helps, please do ask questions below for more!

Kind regards,
Monica

hi i just turned 18 an me an my fiance have been back an forth with my possibly being pregnant an ive skipped periods for weeks an then the dollar tree says false over an over but now i havent bleed for two or so months except spotting for a day an stopping an i took a test from dollar tree an got false so im not sure what to do at this point an my significant other thinks its him not me even tho i dont think i can concieve either i very much want to be a mom an have prepared an gotten my own place an i have no luck what could i do or take or try to get positive

Admin

From Pregnancy Chat

Hii there,Welcome to pregnancy chat

Ask any questions related to pregnancy, happy to help.

PregnancyChat.com

Admin

Ask what every expectant parent needs to know about labor and childbirth from us. We are always happy to help.